About e-IEP PRO
The e-IEP PRO Special Education Student Management System, developed by MediaNet Solutions, Inc., is a customizable, web-based software that simplifies the management of the special education process.
Tailored to the state's unique requirements, the e-IEP PRO is a full-featured special education management system that tightly integrates all federal and state required documents into one comprehensive system.
The web-based e-IEP PRO allows quick and easy access from any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet.
Utilized by approximately 550 Local Education Agencies (LEAs) in Arizona and manages over 125,000 special education student records.
Join the many other school districts and schools in utilizing this cost effective solution to streamline the special education process, resulting in less paperwork and increased staff efficiencies.
Our education management software solutions include e-IEP PRO, e-ELL PRO and e-MTSS PRO.
Take a tour of the e-IEP PRO software, it's features, functionality and capabilities.
Looking for more information? Contact us today and we will point you in the right direction.
e-IEP PRO Modules
To meet your school and/or district's exact needs, the
comprehensive e-IEP PRO software is available with the following fully
integrated, compliant, state-based modules:
• Conference Summary
• Referral Forms
• Meeting Notice
• Prior Written Notice
• Assessment and Evaluation/MET Report
• Individual Education Plan (IEP)
• IEP Progress Reporting
• Section 504 Forms
• Medicaid Session Tracking
• Compliance Reporting
• Ad-Hoc Reporting
• State (AzEDS) and Census Reporting
• Data Integration w/ Student Information System
Key Benefits of e-IEP PRO
The e-IEP PRO offers a number of key benefits that
• All student data managed in a central location.
• Easy access from any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet.
• Allows all stakeholders quick and easy access to student IEPs and more.
• Notification of due dates, such as meetings, IEP and MET review due dates.
• Provides for documenting assessment data and eligibility data for each special education student.
• Easy paperless transfer of electronic student records.
• Document locking feature allowing IEP teams to lock down documents to protect data integrity.
• Integrated training videos and software support section available to all users 24/7.
MediaNet Releases e-IEP PRO January 2023 Newsletter which provides 2022 e-IEP PRO highlights and the exciting 2023 forecast revealing why LEAs are switching to the e-IEP PRO.
MediaNet Provides 2021 e-IEP PRO Highlights and Forecast For 2022 detailing e-IEP PRO's unique position in the Arizona Special Education Management Software K-12 market.
Arizona LEAs continue to select the e-IEP PRO for its unique features with over 520 LEAs using the software.