About e-IEP PRO
The e-IEP PRO Special Education Student Management System, developed by MediaNet Solutions, Inc., is a customizable, web-based software that simplifies the management of the special education process.
Tailored to the state's unique requirements, the e-IEP PRO is a full-featured special education management system that tightly integrates all federal and state required documents into one comprehensive system.
The web-based e-IEP PRO allows quick and easy access from any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet.
Utilized by approximately 300 Local Education Agencies (LEAs) in Arizona and manages over 85,000 special education student records.
Join the many other school districts and schools in utilizing this cost effective solution to streamline the special education process, resulting in less paperwork and increased staff efficiencies.
Our education management software solutions include e-IEP PRO, e-504 PRO and e-ELL PRO.
Take a tour of the e-IEP PRO software, it's features, functionality and capabilities.
Looking for more information? Contact us today and we will point you in the right direction.
e-IEP PRO Modules
To meet your school and/or district's exact needs, the comprehensive e-IEP PRO software is available with the following fully integrated, compliant, state-based modules:
• Conference Summary
• Referral Forms
• Meeting Notice
• Prior Written Notice
• Assessment and Evaluation/MET Report
• Individual Education Plan (IEP)
• IEP Progress Reporting
• Section 504 Forms
• Medicaid Session Tracking
• Compliance Reporting
• Ad-Hoc Reporting
• SAIS and Census Reporting
• Data Integration w/ Student Information System
Key Benefits of e-IEP PRO
The e-IEP PRO offers a number of key benefits that include:
• All student data managed in a central location.
• Easy access from any computer or mobile device connected to the Internet.
• Allows all stakeholders quick and easy access to student IEPs and more.
• Notification of due dates, such as meetings, IEP and MET review due dates.
• Provides for documenting assessment data and eligibility data for each special education student.
• Easy paperless transfer of electronic student records.
• Document locking feature allowing IEP teams to lock down documents to protect data integrity.
• Integrated training videos and software support section available to all users 24/7.
Statewide Adoption of e-IEP PRO Continues - Peoria Unified School District and Vail School District Select the e-IEP PRO
The statewide adoption of the e-IEP PRO as Arizona's special education student data and forms management system gained significant momentum with Peoria Unified School District (PUSD) and Vail School District (VSD) selecting the e-IEP PRO to manage their special education programs via a Request for Proposal (RFP) competitive process.
Buckeye Union High School District (BUHSD) has selected the automated e-IEP PRO solution to manage their special needs program starting in the 2014-15 school year. BUHSD is making the switch from their Synergy Special Education product (formerly known as Genesea), which the district has used for several years in conjunction with their Synergy SIS product.
e-IEP PRO, Arizona's Special Education Student Information System, has received the official re-endorsement of the Council of Administrators of Special Education (CASE), an affiliate of the Council for Exceptional Children (CEC). In conducting their review, CASE determined that the e-IEP PRO met or exceeded all of their specific criteria for endorsement.